You’ll Have a Jolly Good Time
Need an excuse to stop by the new Swedish/Issaquah hospital? More fun than you’ve ever had in a hospital is coming up on Thursday, Dec. 8. Stop by anytime between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. for a holiday open house at The Shops at Swedish/Issaquah. It’s just one way we hope to spread some holiday cheer to the community this winter.
Bring the whole family for some fun. The event will feature:
- A giant 7-foot gingerbread house that kids can help decorate
- Free cookie decorating in Café 1910
- 20%-off merchandise at The Shops at Swedish: Lily and Pearl, Comfort & Joy, Be Well and Perfect Fit boutiques – some exclusions apply
- Free Starbucks Christmas Blend brewed coffee
- Free apple cider and hot cocoa in Café 1910
Storytelling for the kids from 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. with Jen Nielsen (www.barefootenrichment.com)
Coloring contest for kids – the first 250 submissions will receive a free 12-inch Swedish Build-a-Bear teddy bear
Kids will have a blast decorating the giant gingerbread house with our Café chefs! Also, come find that perfect package for a family member, friend or loved one. And, browse our festive holiday decorations and home accessories.
In addition, Café 1910 will remain open for dinner until 8 p.m.
Adventure Kids Playcare will be open for childcare while you shop – for reservations, please call 425-313-7093 (subject to availability).
Happy Holidays from Swedish/Issaquah! We Ho-Ho-Hope to see you on Dec. 8!
Swedish/Issaquah, first floor
751 N.E. Blakely Dr.
Issaquah, WA 98029
Thursday, Dec. 8
Anytime between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.