Not too creamy, not too tart, this coleslaw is just right.
Try this with: Baked Sweet Potato Wedges
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded green and/or red cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon crushed basil
- Dash black pepper
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, and water.
- In large bowl mix together remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture. Toss well. For a more tart flavor, allow to marinate.
Per serving: 105 calories, 1 gm protein, 12 gm carbohydrate, 7 gm fat, 1 gm sat fat, 5 gm mono fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 2 gm fiber, 5 gm sodium
Click here to see more recipes from this collection, or on the 'recipes' tag below.