SEATTLE, Nov. 23, 2010 -- Swedish's hospitals (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard and Edmonds), emergency departments and and most services are open.
As of 10:30 am this morning ...
Otolaryngology Clinic, First Hill will be closed today. But the Otolaryngology Clinics at our Lakeside and Ballard campuses are open.
Heath Building First Hill Tentatively Closed Until Noon
The Heath Building on First Hill (801 Broadway) is currently experiencing a power outage. Seattle City Light is working to restore power and estimates having electricity back up by noon. Visit Swedish's Facebook page for additional updates.
Updated Clinic Hours
- Swedish Physicians Children’s Clinic: 9 a.m. -2 p.m.
- Swedish Physicians Factoria: 9 a.m. -4 p.m.
- Gastroenterology-Clinic: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Swedish Physicians Greenlake: Late start at 9 .m.
- Healthcare for Women: Opening at 9 a.m.
- Swedish Physicians Issaquah: Limited staff, opening at 8 a.m. (The ER is open and running as normal).
- Midwifery and OB Clinic: Closing at 1 p.m.
- Swedish Physicians Magnolia: Late start at 9 a.m.
- Swedish Physicians Pine Lake; Regular hours, limited staff
- Swedish Physicians Snoqualmie: 10 a.m. -3 p.m.
- Stevens Cardiology: Regular hours, limited staff
- Summit Cardiology: 8 a.m. -4 p.m.
- Swedish Physicians West Seattle- 9 a.m.-3 p.m.