To read this article, click here.
Older Moms at Greater Risk of Gestational Diabetes
Ann Fittante, R.D., a nutrition educator and exercise physiologist with the Joslin Center for Diabetes at Swedish Medical Center, was recently interviewed for a MSNBC.com article titled "Pregnant and diabetic: Obesity, older moms spark a rise in gestational diabetes." The article, by MSNBC.com Health Editor Jane Weaver, was posted Oct. 30.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Edmonds Names Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Community Partnership Provides Life-Changing Orthopedic Care to Uninsured Local Patients
- June Altaras Named Chief Executive of Swedish Seattle
- Ebola Preparedness Continues in Washington Hospitals
- Swedish Edmonds Recognized With 3rd Consecutive ‘A’ Grade for Patient Safety