To read this article, click here.
Older Moms at Greater Risk of Gestational Diabetes
Ann Fittante, R.D., a nutrition educator and exercise physiologist with the Joslin Center for Diabetes at Swedish Medical Center, was recently interviewed for a MSNBC.com article titled "Pregnant and diabetic: Obesity, older moms spark a rise in gestational diabetes." The article, by MSNBC.com Health Editor Jane Weaver, was posted Oct. 30.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Seattle Brain Cancer Walk Raises $530,000 for Brain Cancer Research
- Internationally Renowned Hepatologist, Researcher Named Director of Swedish Liver Care Network
- Swedish Caregivers Recognized as ‘Top Doctors and Nurse Practitioners’
- Construction Begins on Biggest Project at Swedish Edmonds in 40 Years
- KING 5, PSBJ Cover Swedish’s Level IV NICU Designation