To read this article, click here.
Older Moms at Greater Risk of Gestational Diabetes
Ann Fittante, R.D., a nutrition educator and exercise physiologist with the Joslin Center for Diabetes at Swedish Medical Center, was recently interviewed for a MSNBC.com article titled "Pregnant and diabetic: Obesity, older moms spark a rise in gestational diabetes." The article, by MSNBC.com Health Editor Jane Weaver, was posted Oct. 30.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Health Services Partners with Kindred Healthcare to Deliver New TeleICU Program
- Swedish Celebrates Twenty-Two Recipients of the DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nursing
- Swedish Welcomes Group Health Maternity Patients Starting February 2015
- Home-bound Seniors Receive Free Emergency-Preparedness Kits
- Genetic Counseling and Testing for Hereditary Cancer Now Available at Swedish Edmonds