To read this article, click here.
Older Moms at Greater Risk of Gestational Diabetes
Ann Fittante, R.D., a nutrition educator and exercise physiologist with the Joslin Center for Diabetes at Swedish Medical Center, was recently interviewed for a MSNBC.com article titled "Pregnant and diabetic: Obesity, older moms spark a rise in gestational diabetes." The article, by MSNBC.com Health Editor Jane Weaver, was posted Oct. 30.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Honored at Leaders in Health Care 2014 Event
- Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Sign Up
- Dr. Rayburn Lewis Named Chief Executive of Swedish/Issaquah
- Swedish Surgeon Eric Vallieres Featured in Super Bowl Commercial Highlighting Microsoft’s History of Innovation
- Pacific Medical Centers and Providence Health & Services Propose Affiliation