To read this article, click here.
Older Moms at Greater Risk of Gestational Diabetes
Ann Fittante, R.D., a nutrition educator and exercise physiologist with the Joslin Center for Diabetes at Swedish Medical Center, was recently interviewed for a MSNBC.com article titled "Pregnant and diabetic: Obesity, older moms spark a rise in gestational diabetes." The article, by MSNBC.com Health Editor Jane Weaver, was posted Oct. 30.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish CEO Anthony Armada Named One of Becker’s ‘People to Know’ in Healthcare
- Swedish First Hill, Cherry Hill Hospitals recognized by US News & World Report
- Swedish RN Melissa Cate Discusses New Infant SIDS Findings with FOX Q13
- KING 5: Swedish first in Washington to use Intuitive da Vinci Xi robot
- Swedish Cherry Hill Named Top Hospital for Heart Surgery