The Multiple Sclerosis Center at Swedish Neuroscience Institute is hosting its Second Annual Multiple Sclerosis Center Art Show at the Bellevue Arts Museum on Saturday and Sunday, June 18 & 19, 2011 from 11:00am to 5:00pm. There will be an ‘Artist Only Meet ‘n’ Greet, Sunday June 19th from 3pm – 5pm
- Anyone living with, or touched by, MS can enter the MS art show.
- All abilities welcome.
- All art is accepted unless you are otherwise notified.
- You do not need to be a patient of the MS Center, at Swedish, to submit your art.
- Art may be: painting, photography, sculpture, metal, crafts, etc.
- Art limit: 2 pieces per artist. Please mark each entry as primary and secondary.
- Submission Deadline: May 13, 2011 by midnight.
Submit your name, name of artwork, biography of artist (optional, not to exceed 200 words), and a statement about the art piece (optional, not to exceed 200 words).
Indicate whether you want your email address and/or phone number to be disclosed with the biography as contact information for the artist.
This is an art show. There will be NO sale of art. Any sales must be conducted privately through the contact information provided.
Enrollment: Email email@example.com for an entry form. Submit form by May 13, 2011.
For Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chaz Gilbert 206 320 2552.
Misc: Details regarding drop off and pick up of art will be emailed to you once you upon submission of your entry. We do not take responsibility for any damaged art. Any art not picked up after the show will be donated to the MS Center and/or other charitable organizations.