Yesterday Melissa Cate, Swedish RN and Pediatric Services Administrator, was interviewed live by FOX Q13 Seattle about new research that confirms infants have a greater risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) when co-sleeping with parents.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Health Services Partners with Kindred Healthcare to Deliver New TeleICU Program
- Swedish Celebrates Twenty-Two Recipients of the DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nursing
- Swedish Welcomes Group Health Maternity Patients Starting February 2015
- Home-bound Seniors Receive Free Emergency-Preparedness Kits
- Genetic Counseling and Testing for Hereditary Cancer Now Available at Swedish Edmonds