Yesterday Melissa Cate, Swedish RN and Pediatric Services Administrator, was interviewed live by FOX Q13 Seattle about new research that confirms infants have a greater risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) when co-sleeping with parents.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish CEO Anthony Armada Named One of Becker’s ‘People to Know’ in Healthcare
- Swedish First Hill, Cherry Hill Hospitals recognized by US News & World Report
- Swedish RN Melissa Cate Discusses New Infant SIDS Findings with FOX Q13
- KING 5: Swedish first in Washington to use Intuitive da Vinci Xi robot
- Swedish Cherry Hill Named Top Hospital for Heart Surgery