Yesterday Melissa Cate, Swedish RN and Pediatric Services Administrator, was interviewed live by FOX Q13 Seattle about new research that confirms infants have a greater risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) when co-sleeping with parents.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Specialty Dental Clinic for Low-Income Residents Receives National Recognition
- Swedish Receives Consumer Choice Award from National Research Corporation
- Infectious disease protocols in place at Swedish
- Seattle Brain Cancer Walk Raises $530,000 for Brain Cancer Research
- Internationally Renowned Hepatologist, Researcher Named Director of Swedish Liver Care Network