Yesterday Melissa Cate, Swedish RN and Pediatric Services Administrator, was interviewed live by FOX Q13 Seattle about new research that confirms infants have a greater risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) when co-sleeping with parents.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Seattle Brain Cancer Walk Raises $530,000 for Brain Cancer Research
- Internationally Renowned Hepatologist, Researcher Named Director of Swedish Liver Care Network
- Swedish Caregivers Recognized as ‘Top Doctors and Nurse Practitioners’
- Construction Begins on Biggest Project at Swedish Edmonds in 40 Years
- KING 5, PSBJ Cover Swedish’s Level IV NICU Designation