Yesterday Melissa Cate, Swedish RN and Pediatric Services Administrator, was interviewed live by FOX Q13 Seattle about new research that confirms infants have a greater risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) when co-sleeping with parents.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- KING 5 HealthLink Profiles Focused Ultrasound Research at Swedish
- Statement on Swedish Edmonds Construction Accident
- Modern Healthcare Interview with Swedish CEO Tony Armada
- Pacific Cancer Research Consortium Receives $6.6 Million Grant to Expand Access to Oncology Care, Trials
- Study: Mammography Benefits Women over 75