Yesterday Melissa Cate, Swedish RN and Pediatric Services Administrator, was interviewed live by FOX Q13 Seattle about new research that confirms infants have a greater risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) when co-sleeping with parents.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Edmonds Names Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Community Partnership Provides Life-Changing Orthopedic Care to Uninsured Local Patients
- June Altaras Named Chief Executive of Swedish Seattle
- Ebola Preparedness Continues in Washington Hospitals
- Swedish Edmonds Recognized With 3rd Consecutive ‘A’ Grade for Patient Safety