Yesterday Melissa Cate, Swedish RN and Pediatric Services Administrator, was interviewed live by FOX Q13 Seattle about new research that confirms infants have a greater risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) when co-sleeping with parents.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Epilepsy Center Recognized as Level 4 Epilepsy Center by NAEC
- Swedish Named Official Medical Sponsor of the Seattle Reign FC
- Becker’s Hospital Review Names Swedish Medical Group a 2015 Great Place to Work in Healthcare
- Swedish Cancer Institute Recognized by the Commission on Cancer for Outstanding Achievement in 2014
- Swedish Names Margo Bykonen, RN, as Chief Nurse Officer