U.S. News & World Report once again recognized Swedish Health Services as one of Washington state’s top hospital systems in the 2014 Best Hospitals rankings. Swedish First Hill and Swedish Cherry Hill were ranked in the top 15 percent statewide out of 108 hospitals included in the Washington survey. Each campus earned rankings of #8 in the “Seattle Metro Area” and #12 in the state of Washington. In the “Puget Sound” category, Swedish Cherry Hill was recognized for high performance in Neurology and Neurosurgery. Swedish First Hill earned credit for high performance in Orthopedics.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Specialty Dental Clinic for Low-Income Residents Receives National Recognition
- Swedish Receives Consumer Choice Award from National Research Corporation
- Infectious disease protocols in place at Swedish
- Seattle Brain Cancer Walk Raises $530,000 for Brain Cancer Research
- Internationally Renowned Hepatologist, Researcher Named Director of Swedish Liver Care Network