U.S. News & World Report once again recognized Swedish Health Services as one of Washington state’s top hospital systems in the 2014 Best Hospitals rankings. Swedish First Hill and Swedish Cherry Hill were ranked in the top 15 percent statewide out of 108 hospitals included in the Washington survey. Each campus earned rankings of #8 in the “Seattle Metro Area” and #12 in the state of Washington. In the “Puget Sound” category, Swedish Cherry Hill was recognized for high performance in Neurology and Neurosurgery. Swedish First Hill earned credit for high performance in Orthopedics.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Ballard Opens Level II Nursery
- Swedish Ballard Receives Pathway to Excellence® Designation
- Swedish Cancer Institute Elevates Personalized Medicine Program with Innovative Software Platform
- Swedish Issaquah Announces High-Level Containment Assessment Unit
- Swedish Epilepsy Center Recognized as Level 4 Epilepsy Center by NAEC