U.S. News & World Report once again recognized Swedish Health Services as one of Washington state’s top hospital systems in the 2014 Best Hospitals rankings. Swedish First Hill and Swedish Cherry Hill were ranked in the top 15 percent statewide out of 108 hospitals included in the Washington survey. Each campus earned rankings of #8 in the “Seattle Metro Area” and #12 in the state of Washington. In the “Puget Sound” category, Swedish Cherry Hill was recognized for high performance in Neurology and Neurosurgery. Swedish First Hill earned credit for high performance in Orthopedics.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Health Services Partners with Kindred Healthcare to Deliver New TeleICU Program
- Swedish Celebrates Twenty-Two Recipients of the DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nursing
- Swedish Welcomes Group Health Maternity Patients Starting February 2015
- Home-bound Seniors Receive Free Emergency-Preparedness Kits
- Genetic Counseling and Testing for Hereditary Cancer Now Available at Swedish Edmonds