U.S. News & World Report once again recognized Swedish Health Services as one of Washington state’s top hospital systems in the 2014 Best Hospitals rankings. Swedish First Hill and Swedish Cherry Hill were ranked in the top 15 percent statewide out of 108 hospitals included in the Washington survey. Each campus earned rankings of #8 in the “Seattle Metro Area” and #12 in the state of Washington. In the “Puget Sound” category, Swedish Cherry Hill was recognized for high performance in Neurology and Neurosurgery. Swedish First Hill earned credit for high performance in Orthopedics.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Cherry Hill and Swedish Edmonds Recognized with the 2015 Get with the Guidelines-Stroke Quality Achievement Award
- Brian Livingston, M.D., Named Chief Executive and Vice President of Medical Affairs for Swedish Ballard
- New Release of Glioblastoma Atlas Sheds Light on Deadly Disease
- Swedish’s Gossman Center Earns Society for Simulation in Healthcare Accreditation
- Jennifer Graves Named Chief Executive for Swedish Edmonds