KING 5 recently covered Swedish Medical Center’s new Intuitive da Vinci robot. Swedish surgeon Dr. James Porter was interviewed about the robot and the first patient in Washington to be operated on with the robot. Watch the video here.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- 50th Anniversary, Hospital Expansion Celebration Sept. 10 at Swedish Edmonds
- KING 5 HealthLink Profiles Focused Ultrasound Research at Swedish
- Statement on Swedish Edmonds Construction Accident
- Modern Healthcare Interview with Swedish CEO Tony Armada
- Pacific Cancer Research Consortium Receives $6.6 Million Grant to Expand Access to Oncology Care, Trials