KING 5 recently covered Swedish Medical Center’s new Intuitive da Vinci robot. Swedish surgeon Dr. James Porter was interviewed about the robot and the first patient in Washington to be operated on with the robot. Watch the video here.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Named Official Medical Sponsor of the Seattle Reign FC
- Becker’s Hospital Review Names Swedish Medical Group a 2015 Great Place to Work in Healthcare
- Swedish Cancer Institute Recognized by the Commission on Cancer for Outstanding Achievement in 2014
- Swedish Names Margo Bykonen, RN, as Chief Nurse Officer
- Virus Tumor Link Prompts Promising Brain Cancer Trial