KING 5 recently covered Swedish Medical Center’s new Intuitive da Vinci robot. Swedish surgeon Dr. James Porter was interviewed about the robot and the first patient in Washington to be operated on with the robot. Watch the video here.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Pacific Northwest Kidney ‘Paired’ Exchange Program Performs Its First Three-Way Kidney Transplant
- Swedish Ballard Opens Level II Nursery
- Swedish Ballard Receives Pathway to Excellence® Designation
- Swedish Cancer Institute Elevates Personalized Medicine Program with Innovative Software Platform
- Swedish Issaquah Announces High-Level Containment Assessment Unit