KING 5 recently covered Swedish Medical Center’s new Intuitive da Vinci robot. Swedish surgeon Dr. James Porter was interviewed about the robot and the first patient in Washington to be operated on with the robot. Watch the video here.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish CEO Anthony Armada Named One of Becker’s ‘People to Know’ in Healthcare
- Swedish First Hill, Cherry Hill Hospitals recognized by US News & World Report
- Swedish RN Melissa Cate Discusses New Infant SIDS Findings with FOX Q13
- KING 5: Swedish first in Washington to use Intuitive da Vinci Xi robot
- Swedish Cherry Hill Named Top Hospital for Heart Surgery