KING 5 recently covered Swedish Medical Center’s new Intuitive da Vinci robot. Swedish surgeon Dr. James Porter was interviewed about the robot and the first patient in Washington to be operated on with the robot. Watch the video here.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Cherry Hill and Swedish Edmonds Recognized with the 2015 Get with the Guidelines-Stroke Quality Achievement Award
- Brian Livingston, M.D., Named Chief Executive and Vice President of Medical Affairs for Swedish Ballard
- New Release of Glioblastoma Atlas Sheds Light on Deadly Disease
- Swedish’s Gossman Center Earns Society for Simulation in Healthcare Accreditation
- Jennifer Graves Named Chief Executive for Swedish Edmonds