Congratulations to Niamh O'Connell and Wyatt Powell, who are the proud parents of Seattle’s first baby born in 2014. Killian Powell was born at 12:51 a.m. on Jan. 1 at Swedish First Hill. KING 5 television sat down with the family and gave viewers a sense of what little Killian and his parents can expect over the coming years.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Honored at Leaders in Health Care 2014 Event
- Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Sign Up
- Dr. Rayburn Lewis Named Chief Executive of Swedish/Issaquah
- Swedish Surgeon Eric Vallieres Featured in Super Bowl Commercial Highlighting Microsoft’s History of Innovation
- Pacific Medical Centers and Providence Health & Services Propose Affiliation