Swedish/Edmonds is one of only three hospitals in Washington state to receive the HealthGrades 2011 Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™ Award. HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company, looked at more than 5,000 hospitals across the country and only the top five percent of hospitals received the clinical excellence honor. Read the news release for more about the award, as well as the hospital’s five-star ratings for stroke, pneumonia and gastrointestinal services.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Services Restored after Fire at Swedish/Edmonds
- Swedish, Project Access Northwest and Local Physicians Partner to Deliver Life-Changing Orthopedic Surgeries
- KOMO News reports on new FDA-approved device tested at Swedish
- Media Alert: Thanksgiving Celebration for Local Families in the Hospital
- Swedish/Edmonds Fire Response