Swedish Edmonds is one of only three hospitals in Washington state to receive the HealthGrades 2011 Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™ Award. HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company, looked at more than 5,000 hospitals across the country and only the top five percent of hospitals received the clinical excellence honor. Read the news release for more about the award, as well as the hospital’s five-star ratings for stroke, pneumonia and gastrointestinal services.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Becker’s Hospital Review Names Swedish Medical Group a 2015 Great Place to Work in Healthcare
- Swedish Cancer Institute Recognized by the Commission on Cancer for Outstanding Achievement in 2014
- Swedish Names Margo Bykonen, RN, as Chief Nurse Officer
- Virus Tumor Link Prompts Promising Brain Cancer Trial
- Swedish Health Services Partners with Kindred Healthcare to Deliver New TeleICU Program