Swedish Edmonds is one of only three hospitals in Washington state to receive the HealthGrades 2011 Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™ Award. HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company, looked at more than 5,000 hospitals across the country and only the top five percent of hospitals received the clinical excellence honor. Read the news release for more about the award, as well as the hospital’s five-star ratings for stroke, pneumonia and gastrointestinal services.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Cherry Hill and Swedish Edmonds Recognized with the 2015 Get with the Guidelines-Stroke Quality Achievement Award
- Brian Livingston, M.D., Named Chief Executive and Vice President of Medical Affairs for Swedish Ballard
- New Release of Glioblastoma Atlas Sheds Light on Deadly Disease
- Swedish’s Gossman Center Earns Society for Simulation in Healthcare Accreditation
- Jennifer Graves Named Chief Executive for Swedish Edmonds