Swedish Edmonds is one of only three hospitals in Washington state to receive the HealthGrades 2011 Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™ Award. HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company, looked at more than 5,000 hospitals across the country and only the top five percent of hospitals received the clinical excellence honor. Read the news release for more about the award, as well as the hospital’s five-star ratings for stroke, pneumonia and gastrointestinal services.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Ballard Opens Level II Nursery
- Swedish Ballard Receives Pathway to Excellence® Designation
- Swedish Cancer Institute Elevates Personalized Medicine Program with Innovative Software Platform
- Swedish Issaquah Announces High-Level Containment Assessment Unit
- Swedish Epilepsy Center Recognized as Level 4 Epilepsy Center by NAEC