Swedish Edmonds is one of only three hospitals in Washington state to receive the HealthGrades 2011 Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™ Award. HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company, looked at more than 5,000 hospitals across the country and only the top five percent of hospitals received the clinical excellence honor. Read the news release for more about the award, as well as the hospital’s five-star ratings for stroke, pneumonia and gastrointestinal services.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Construction Begins on Biggest Project at Swedish Edmonds in 40 Years
- KING 5, PSBJ Cover Swedish’s Level IV NICU Designation
- KOMO 4 Covers Swedish ‘POEM’ Procedure
- Olaparib Tablet Safe in Pretreated Ovarian Cancer Patients; More Effective in Those With BRCA Mutations
- Swedish Cancer Institute Launches New Hematologic Malignancies Program