Swedish Edmonds is one of only three hospitals in Washington state to receive the HealthGrades 2011 Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™ Award. HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company, looked at more than 5,000 hospitals across the country and only the top five percent of hospitals received the clinical excellence honor. Read the news release for more about the award, as well as the hospital’s five-star ratings for stroke, pneumonia and gastrointestinal services.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- KING 5 HealthLink Profiles Focused Ultrasound Research at Swedish
- Statement on Swedish Edmonds Construction Accident
- Modern Healthcare Interview with Swedish CEO Tony Armada
- Pacific Cancer Research Consortium Receives $6.6 Million Grant to Expand Access to Oncology Care, Trials
- Study: Mammography Benefits Women over 75