Swedish Edmonds is one of only three hospitals in Washington state to receive the HealthGrades 2011 Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™ Award. HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company, looked at more than 5,000 hospitals across the country and only the top five percent of hospitals received the clinical excellence honor. Read the news release for more about the award, as well as the hospital’s five-star ratings for stroke, pneumonia and gastrointestinal services.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Learn about advancements in breast cancer care at the Many Faces of Breast Cancer event at Swedish Issaquah on May 7 from 5:30-8 p.m.
- Swedish Celebrates Nurses' Week (May 6-12)
- Swedish and Nativis Partner in First Human Clinical Trial to Disrupt Cancer Cell Division
- Pacific Northwest Kidney ‘Paired’ Exchange Program Performs Its First Three-Way Kidney Transplant
- Swedish Ballard Opens Level II Nursery