Swedish/Edmonds is one of only three hospitals in Washington state to receive the HealthGrades 2011 Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™ Award. HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company, looked at more than 5,000 hospitals across the country and only the top five percent of hospitals received the clinical excellence honor. Read the news release for more about the award, as well as the hospital’s five-star ratings for stroke, pneumonia and gastrointestinal services.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Honored at Leaders in Health Care 2014 Event
- Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Sign Up
- Dr. Rayburn Lewis Named Chief Executive of Swedish/Issaquah
- Swedish Surgeon Eric Vallieres Featured in Super Bowl Commercial Highlighting Microsoft’s History of Innovation
- Pacific Medical Centers and Providence Health & Services Propose Affiliation