Swedish Edmonds is one of only three hospitals in Washington state to receive the HealthGrades 2011 Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™ Award. HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company, looked at more than 5,000 hospitals across the country and only the top five percent of hospitals received the clinical excellence honor. Read the news release for more about the award, as well as the hospital’s five-star ratings for stroke, pneumonia and gastrointestinal services.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Health Services Partners with Kindred Healthcare to Deliver New TeleICU Program
- Swedish Celebrates Twenty-Two Recipients of the DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nursing
- Swedish Welcomes Group Health Maternity Patients Starting February 2015
- Home-bound Seniors Receive Free Emergency-Preparedness Kits
- Genetic Counseling and Testing for Hereditary Cancer Now Available at Swedish Edmonds