Swedish/Edmonds is one of only three hospitals in Washington state to receive the HealthGrades 2011 Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence™ Award. HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company, looked at more than 5,000 hospitals across the country and only the top five percent of hospitals received the clinical excellence honor. Read the news release for more about the award, as well as the hospital’s five-star ratings for stroke, pneumonia and gastrointestinal services.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish, Project Access Northwest collaboration featured on New Day Northwest
- Swedish Medical Center Foundation Receives $10.1 Million Gift from The Robert and Jean Reid Family Foundation
- PSBJ covers physician compensation shift
- Swedish Nurses Honored by March of Dimes
- Swedish Brings the Holidays to the Hospital