SEATTLE, Jan. 14, 2010 -- Swedish is receiving H1N1 (Swine Flu) vaccine on a regular basis, allowing vaccine to be available to all patients 6 months and older.
If you are a patient at one of our Swedish Physicians Clinics, you may call the clinic to make an appointment for an H1N1 vaccination. If you are not an established patient at Swedish and need an H1N1 vaccination, you may call the Public Health - Seattle & King County H1N1 hotline at 1-877-903-5464 or visit their Web site for information on vaccination clinics.
For More Information
- Visit the Washington State Department of Health H1N1 (Swine Flu) home page, which includes information in Spanish (informacion en español) and other important links
- Visit the Washington State Department of Health H1N1 section to learn where to find the H1N1 (Swine Flu) vaccine in every county
- Follow the Washington State Department of Health on Twitter for their latest updates on H1N1 (Swine Flu) information
- To listen to a H1N1-related interview on KUOW Radio's (94.9 FM; NPR) Weekday program titled 'The Swine Flu Revealed' that Jay Fathi, M.D. -- Swedish's medical director for Primary Care and Community Health -- took part in on Nov. 6, click here.
- To listen to a related story titled 'H1N1 and Newborns' -- which aired on KUOW Radio Nov. 18 -- that Swedish's Medical Director for Infection Control, John Pauk, M.D., was interviewed for, click here.