The Bellingham Herald recently published an interview with Swedish Heart & Vascular Institute’s Mark Reisman, M.D., as well as his patient Mavis Arfman, recipient of the first MitraClip heart valve device in Washington state. Arfman is a resident of Bellingham.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Honored at Leaders in Health Care 2014 Event
- Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Sign Up
- Dr. Rayburn Lewis Named Chief Executive of Swedish/Issaquah
- Swedish Surgeon Eric Vallieres Featured in Super Bowl Commercial Highlighting Microsoft’s History of Innovation
- Pacific Medical Centers and Providence Health & Services Propose Affiliation