All are invited to attend the presentation, “Multiple Sclerosis in the Pacific Northwest,” on Monday, Dec. 9 at 7 p.m. in Kirkland. I'll discuss multiple sclerosis as a disease, trends, changes in its distribution around the world, and how it uniquely impacts our region. The presentation is free and is open to all ages. Click here for more information.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Special team of volunteers at Swedish MS Center
- Insufficient evidence to support complementary and alternative therapies for multiple sclerosis
- "MS is BS" merchandise to raise money for MS research
- National Stress Awareness Month-Managing stress with multiple sclerosis
- Physical fitness associated with improved cognition in multiple sclerosis