All are invited to attend the presentation, “Multiple Sclerosis in the Pacific Northwest,” on Monday, Dec. 9 at 7 p.m. in Kirkland. I'll discuss multiple sclerosis as a disease, trends, changes in its distribution around the world, and how it uniquely impacts our region. The presentation is free and is open to all ages. Click here for more information.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- A (Slightly) New Medication for Multiple Sclerosis Comes Out in November
- Getting the most out of your appointment
- Just Keep Moving: Carolyn Phelps completes Ironman 70.3 in Lake Stevens
- Gray Matter Myelin Loss Linked to Severity of Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
- Advances in Vision Assessment in Multiple Sclerosis