All are invited to attend the presentation, “Multiple Sclerosis in the Pacific Northwest,” on Monday, Dec. 9 at 7 p.m. in Kirkland. I'll discuss multiple sclerosis as a disease, trends, changes in its distribution around the world, and how it uniquely impacts our region. The presentation is free and is open to all ages. Click here for more information.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Statin Benefits Secondary Progressive MS
- Importance of planning pregnancies with Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Special team of volunteers at Swedish MS Center
- Insufficient evidence to support complementary and alternative therapies for multiple sclerosis
- National Stress Awareness Month-Managing stress with multiple sclerosis