All are invited to attend the presentation, “Multiple Sclerosis in the Pacific Northwest,” on Monday, Dec. 9 at 7 p.m. in Kirkland. I'll discuss multiple sclerosis as a disease, trends, changes in its distribution around the world, and how it uniquely impacts our region. The presentation is free and is open to all ages. Click here for more information.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Fall Prevention Program for Multiple Sclerosis
- The ABLE Act (Achieving A Better Life Experience Act) Approved by Congress: A Step in the Right Direction for Individuals with Disability
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells for Multiple Sclerosis
- Gilenya fails in primary progressive multiple sclerosis trial
- What type of MS do I have?