When your grocer has a sale on white fish, you’ll want to rely on this delicious menu. The presentation is as impressive as the flavors (serves 4).
- Canola oil spray
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1½ pounds cod fillets
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 orange peeled and sliced in rings
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray an oven-proof dish with oil.
- In a bowl mix together orange juice, honey, and garlic. Place fillets in dish, cover with orange juice mixture.
- Place dish on top shelf in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes depending on thickness.
- Remove fish to serving plates. Add cornstarch to remaining orange sauce. Cook and stir frequently until thickened. Pour over fish and garnish with orange slices.
Per serving: 282 calories, 32 gm protein, 23 gm carbohydrate, 7 gm fat, 2 gm sat fat, 3 gm mono fat, 74 mg cholesterol, 0 gm fiber, 550 gm sodium
THE SEASONED COOK: Cod, like other cold-water fish, is a source of Omega-3 fatty acids, which promotes heart health.
Click here to see more recipes from this collection, or on the 'recipes' tag below.