Work continues at a fast pace at Swedish/Issaquah. Specifically, the crew is enclosing the building with exterior finishes to protect interior work from the cold, windy and wet weather coming our way. Mechanical, plumbing, electrical and drywall work continues within the interior spaces of the hospital wings, while painting and installing ceiling assemblies and floor finishes will finish up on level 1 of the medical office building. Between January 2010 (when major work started) through end of August 2010, construction has generated 709 tons of mixed-waste material, with 643 tons of it diverted to recycling.
Recent posts from this blog:
- Dealing with MS is different for men
- Choosing a specialty center for colonoscopy and complex polypectomy instead of surgery for large colon polyps
- Move over Angry Birds and Words with Friends… make room for hearing apps!
- Worried about getting a colonoscopy?
- What the Americans with Disabilities Act says about service animals