Swedish Smyelin Babes Kick Into High Gear
The Bike MS Ride in Mount Vernon is almost here (September 11-12) and the Swedish Smyelin Babes bike team is 98 members strong and still growing! The team started out with 4 riders in 2006, and since then has grown to be the largest bike team, beating out even corporate groups like Team BP, Microsoft, Columbia Athletic Club and Point B. We are also the only bike team representing any of the MS centers in the Seattle region. Last year we raised over $84,000 to support the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and we hope to beat that amount this year. Join Swedish Smyelin Babes or donate to this worthy cause!
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Fall Prevention Program for Multiple Sclerosis
- The ABLE Act (Achieving A Better Life Experience Act) Approved by Congress: A Step in the Right Direction for Individuals with Disability
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells for Multiple Sclerosis
- Gilenya fails in primary progressive multiple sclerosis trial
- What type of MS do I have?