Seattle Times health care reporter Carol Ostrom recently profiled the innovative partnership between Swedish/Cherry Hill hospital and Country Doctor Community Health Centers. The partnership created an after-hours clinic located adjacent to the Swedish Emergency Department that is designed to provide a convenient point of care for patients, as well as to reduce the number of unnecessary visits to the Swedish Cherry Hill ED.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Health Services Partners with Kindred Healthcare to Deliver New TeleICU Program
- Swedish Celebrates Twenty-Two Recipients of the DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nursing
- Swedish Welcomes Group Health Maternity Patients Starting February 2015
- Home-bound Seniors Receive Free Emergency-Preparedness Kits
- Genetic Counseling and Testing for Hereditary Cancer Now Available at Swedish Edmonds