Seattle Times health care reporter Carol Ostrom recently profiled the innovative partnership between Swedish/Cherry Hill hospital and Country Doctor Community Health Centers. The partnership created an after-hours clinic located adjacent to the Swedish Emergency Department that is designed to provide a convenient point of care for patients, as well as to reduce the number of unnecessary visits to the Swedish Cherry Hill ED.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Launches Studies Examining Focused Ultrasound as a Potential Treatment for Parkinson’s disease, Brain Tumors
- Swedish CEO Anthony Armada Named One of Becker’s ‘People to Know’ in Healthcare
- Swedish First Hill, Cherry Hill Hospitals recognized by US News & World Report
- Swedish RN Melissa Cate Discusses New Infant SIDS Findings with FOX Q13
- KING 5: Swedish first in Washington to use Intuitive da Vinci Xi robot