Seattle Times health care reporter Carol Ostrom recently profiled the innovative partnership between Swedish/Cherry Hill hospital and Country Doctor Community Health Centers. The partnership created an after-hours clinic located adjacent to the Swedish Emergency Department that is designed to provide a convenient point of care for patients, as well as to reduce the number of unnecessary visits to the Swedish Cherry Hill ED.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Becker’s Hospital Review Names Swedish Medical Group a 2015 Great Place to Work in Healthcare
- Swedish Cancer Institute Recognized by the Commission on Cancer for Outstanding Achievement in 2014
- Swedish Names Margo Bykonen, RN, as Chief Nurse Officer
- Virus Tumor Link Prompts Promising Brain Cancer Trial
- Swedish Health Services Partners with Kindred Healthcare to Deliver New TeleICU Program