Seattle Times health care reporter Carol Ostrom recently profiled the innovative partnership between Swedish/Cherry Hill hospital and Country Doctor Community Health Centers. The partnership created an after-hours clinic located adjacent to the Swedish Emergency Department that is designed to provide a convenient point of care for patients, as well as to reduce the number of unnecessary visits to the Swedish Cherry Hill ED.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Cherry Hill and Swedish Edmonds Recognized with the 2015 Get with the Guidelines-Stroke Quality Achievement Award
- Brian Livingston, M.D., Named Chief Executive and Vice President of Medical Affairs for Swedish Ballard
- New Release of Glioblastoma Atlas Sheds Light on Deadly Disease
- Swedish’s Gossman Center Earns Society for Simulation in Healthcare Accreditation
- Jennifer Graves Named Chief Executive for Swedish Edmonds