Seattle Times health care reporter Carol Ostrom recently profiled the innovative partnership between Swedish/Cherry Hill hospital and Country Doctor Community Health Centers. The partnership created an after-hours clinic located adjacent to the Swedish Emergency Department that is designed to provide a convenient point of care for patients, as well as to reduce the number of unnecessary visits to the Swedish Cherry Hill ED.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Specialty Dental Clinic for Low-Income Residents Receives National Recognition
- Swedish Receives Consumer Choice Award from National Research Corporation
- Infectious disease protocols in place at Swedish
- Seattle Brain Cancer Walk Raises $530,000 for Brain Cancer Research
- Internationally Renowned Hepatologist, Researcher Named Director of Swedish Liver Care Network