Seattle Times health care reporter Carol Ostrom recently profiled the innovative partnership between Swedish/Cherry Hill hospital and Country Doctor Community Health Centers. The partnership created an after-hours clinic located adjacent to the Swedish Emergency Department that is designed to provide a convenient point of care for patients, as well as to reduce the number of unnecessary visits to the Swedish Cherry Hill ED.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Statement on Swedish Edmonds Construction Accident
- Modern Healthcare Interview with Swedish CEO Tony Armada
- Pacific Cancer Research Consortium Receives $6.6 Million Grant to Expand Access to Oncology Care, Trials
- Study: Mammography Benefits Women over 75
- Swedish Surgeon Lisa Brown Named Inaugural Intuitive Fellow