Seattle Times health care reporter Carol Ostrom recently profiled the innovative partnership between Swedish/Cherry Hill hospital and Country Doctor Community Health Centers. The partnership created an after-hours clinic located adjacent to the Swedish Emergency Department that is designed to provide a convenient point of care for patients, as well as to reduce the number of unnecessary visits to the Swedish Cherry Hill ED.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Home-bound Seniors Receive Free Emergency-Preparedness Kits
- Genetic Counseling and Testing for Hereditary Cancer Now Available at Swedish Edmonds
- Swedish Edmonds Names Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Community Partnership Provides Life-Changing Orthopedic Care to Uninsured Local Patients
- June Altaras Named Chief Executive of Swedish Seattle