Seattle Times health care reporter Carol Ostrom recently profiled the innovative partnership between Swedish/Cherry Hill hospital and Country Doctor Community Health Centers. The partnership created an after-hours clinic located adjacent to the Swedish Emergency Department that is designed to provide a convenient point of care for patients, as well as to reduce the number of unnecessary visits to the Swedish Cherry Hill ED.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Ballard Opens Level II Nursery
- Swedish Ballard Receives Pathway to Excellence® Designation
- Swedish Cancer Institute Elevates Personalized Medicine Program with Innovative Software Platform
- Swedish Issaquah Announces High-Level Containment Assessment Unit
- Swedish Epilepsy Center Recognized as Level 4 Epilepsy Center by NAEC