In the second of his three-part Seattle Times guest column series, Swedish Cancer Institute Medical Director for Naturopathic Services Dan Labriola, N. D., guides readers through their options when selecting a cancer treatment approach. In the column, Dr. Labriola examines how patients can weigh the benefits and risks of multiple treatment options, approved therapies vs. clinical trials, how to seek a second opinion and what to do if it is different from your initial evaluation. In his final installment set for next Sunday, Dr. Labriola will discuss survivorship, including complementary and alternative medicine strategies.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Edmonds Names Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Community Partnership Provides Life-Changing Orthopedic Care to Uninsured Local Patients
- June Altaras Named Chief Executive of Swedish Seattle
- Ebola Preparedness Continues in Washington Hospitals
- Swedish Edmonds Recognized With 3rd Consecutive ‘A’ Grade for Patient Safety