In the second of his three-part Seattle Times guest column series, Swedish Cancer Institute Medical Director for Naturopathic Services Dan Labriola, N. D., guides readers through their options when selecting a cancer treatment approach. In the column, Dr. Labriola examines how patients can weigh the benefits and risks of multiple treatment options, approved therapies vs. clinical trials, how to seek a second opinion and what to do if it is different from your initial evaluation. In his final installment set for next Sunday, Dr. Labriola will discuss survivorship, including complementary and alternative medicine strategies.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Launches Studies Examining Focused Ultrasound as a Potential Treatment for Parkinson’s disease, Brain Tumors
- Swedish CEO Anthony Armada Named One of Becker’s ‘People to Know’ in Healthcare
- Swedish First Hill, Cherry Hill Hospitals recognized by US News & World Report
- Swedish RN Melissa Cate Discusses New Infant SIDS Findings with FOX Q13
- KING 5: Swedish first in Washington to use Intuitive da Vinci Xi robot