In the second of his three-part Seattle Times guest column series, Swedish Cancer Institute Medical Director for Naturopathic Services Dan Labriola, N. D., guides readers through their options when selecting a cancer treatment approach. In the column, Dr. Labriola examines how patients can weigh the benefits and risks of multiple treatment options, approved therapies vs. clinical trials, how to seek a second opinion and what to do if it is different from your initial evaluation. In his final installment set for next Sunday, Dr. Labriola will discuss survivorship, including complementary and alternative medicine strategies.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Ballard Opens Level II Nursery
- Swedish Ballard Receives Pathway to Excellence® Designation
- Swedish Cancer Institute Elevates Personalized Medicine Program with Innovative Software Platform
- Swedish Issaquah Announces High-Level Containment Assessment Unit
- Swedish Epilepsy Center Recognized as Level 4 Epilepsy Center by NAEC