Anthony Armada named Top 25 Minority Healthcare Executive
Swedish Chief Executive Anthony A. Armada was named this week as one of the nation’s Top 25 Minority Executives in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare, a news magazine and website serving the healthcare industry. Armada joined Swedish in November. He was previously named to the Top 25 list in 2008 and in 2010.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Brian Livingston, M.D., Named Chief Executive and Vice President of Medical Affairs for Swedish Ballard
- New Release of Glioblastoma Atlas Sheds Light on Deadly Disease
- Swedish’s Gossman Center Earns Society for Simulation in Healthcare Accreditation
- Jennifer Graves Named Chief Executive for Swedish Edmonds
- Learn about advancements in breast cancer care at the Many Faces of Breast Cancer event at Swedish Issaquah on May 7 from 5:30-8 p.m.