SEATTLE, April 16, 2012 – A free seminar about living kidney donation will be held Tuesday, April 24 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. in Glaser Auditorium on Swedish Medical Center’s First Hill campus (747 Broadway, first floor).
At the two-hour seminar Swedish Organ Transplant’s living kidney donor team will talk about the living kidney donor process. Speakers will include:
- Phillip Chapman, M.D. – Living kidney donor surgeon
- Nelson Goes, M.D. – Nephrologist
- Diane Gould, R.N. – Living donor clinical transplant coordinator
- Kathy Otis, M.S.W. – Medical social worker
- A living donor
- Moderator Marquis Hart, M.D. – Organ transplant surgeon and medical director of Swedish Organ Transplant
- After the team members speak, a panel of two or three living kidney donors will discuss their personal experience with being a living donor, followed by a question-and-answer period.
Light refreshments will be served.
Registration for this free seminar is required. To RSVP, simply contact Dwayne Biles at 206-215-2913 or via email@example.com.