Nose Enhancement Surgery
A natural-looking nose that is in balance with your other facial features can improve your entire appearance. Cosmetic surgery of the nose is also called rhinoplasty. If you believe your nose does not properly fit your face, you might consider cosmetic surgery. We carefully customize each rhinoplasty procedure to the individual needs of the patient to produce natural-looking results.
Rhinoplasty can enhance the shape, size, and appearance of your nose. There are two types of rhinoplasty – a closed or open technique. A closed rhinoplasty does not require any external incisions. The open technique requires a small incision between the nostrils. With both techniques, the surgeon can alter the internal structures of the nose to achieve your desired look. There is minimal to no scarring with both techniques.
You may consider rhinoplasty if any of the following conditions apply:
- Your nose appears too large or too small for your face
- Your nose is off-center or misaligned
- A previous injury has made your nose asymmetrical
- There is a bump or depression on the nasal bridge when viewed in profile
- The nose seems too wide when viewed from the front
- The nasal tip droops or plunges
- The tip is disproportionately thick or enlarged
- The nostrils are excessively flared
- You have an airway obstruction that impairs breathing
Facial Plastic Surgery751 N.E. Blakely Drive
Issaquah, WA 98029
Map & Directions
Print our cosmetic treatment price list brochure.