Psychology / Pain Consultation
The Spine Program's psychologists specialize in interventions designed to address both mind and body concerns for individuals with chronic pain. Specific issues addressed in therapy may include:
- Development of coping skills
- Adjusting to changes in function
- Managing negative emotional responses related to chronic pain
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Meditation, education, group therapy, EMDR
Appointments & Referrals
For an appointment or to make a referral
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday
Join us for a free informational seminar
One Patient's Story
His career as a police officer was saved by spine surgery.
Did you miss the recent CME offering on Spine Management for primary care physicians? Click here to view presentations.