Located in the Stevens Pavilion on the hospital campus, our Edmonds Internal Medicine Clinic provides comprehensive primary care to adults and seniors. We also offer on-site X-ray, EKG and DEXA (bone density) scanning and convenient access to hospital resources if specialized or acute care is needed.
- Bone-density/DEXA scanning
- Chronic lung disease care, including asthma and COPD
- Dermatology and skin biopsy
- Diabetes management and education
- Geriatric care
- Hospital care
- Internal medicine (adult care)
- On-site X-ray and EKG
- Orthopedics and sports medicine
- Preventive medicine
- Women's health care
Download our patient registration form.
This clinic is licensed as part of the hospital, and a patient may receive a separate facility charge. Read more here.
Swedish Internal Medicine at Edmonds7320 216th St. SW
Edmonds, WA 98026
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Map & Directions