Every once in a while, a pregnancy takes an unplanned turn, and more than routine prenatal care is needed. Swedish’s Maternal and Fetal Specialty Center is one of the only facilities in the Pacific Northwest with the scope of resources to manage the most complicated pregnancies.
Whether you're expecting more than one baby, experiencing premature labor or need care for diabetes or any other maternal condition, we're prepared. We provide a range of services ranging from genetic counseling to high-tech ultrasound.
Our experience and nationally renowned physicians provide consultative services to obstetricians and family practice physicians who care for pregnant women and coordinate care of high-risk pregnancies. We also provide full care during the remainder of pregnancies for high-risk patients transferred to our center.
Who gets referred to Swedish’s Maternal and Fetal Specialty Center?
Your physician may consider your pregnancy high-risk and refer you to the Maternal and Fetal Specialty Center for a number of different reasons.
- You are over 35 and are pregnant or contemplating pregnancy
- You or your partner have a family history of genetic problems
- You may have developed complications during your pregnancy
- You may have a medical condition that will create an additional stress on the pregnancy
- You may have a history of past pregnancy problems
- You may be pregnant with multiple fetuses
- The fetus may have a medical problem
How to reach us
206-386-2101 or Toll free: 1-800-228-9677
Clinic hours are 7 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
Clinic telephone line is open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
Maternal and Fetal Specialty Center1229 Madison
First Hill Campus, Nordstrom Tower, Suite 750
Seattle, WA 98104
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Obstetrix Medical Group at Issaquah
751 N.E. Blakely Dr.
Issaquah, WA 98029