MS Video Library
MS Center care providers and MS experts from the community developed these digital programs online to help educate patients and improve care.
At Home with MS
Everyone living with MS has a unique journey. In a new series from EverydayHealth.com, At Home with MS, real individuals share their story with MS and get insights from experts from the MS Center at Swedish.
- Managing MS and a Career: Does Your Boss Really Need to Know?
- All the flavor, half the work: Cooking with fatigue
- How did I "catch" MS? Risks, news and research
- 'You Have Multiple Sclerosis': The Words That Also Change Your Children's Lives
- Productive Employment, Managing Your Rights in the Workplace
- Making Sense of Cognition
- Managing Your Stress in a Stress-Free Way
- Making Exercise Work for You
- Easy, Quick Nutrition, PART 1 of 2
- Healthy, Easy, Quick Nutrition, PART 2 of 2
- The Cause of MS: What we know and what we don't know
- MS and Your Feelings: Handling the Ups and Downs of MS
Enlarge Text on this page
Scroll down to “enlarge text” on the bottom of the page, then click on the size you would like.