Depending on the type of movement disorder, your treatment options may include:
- Injections (such as botulinum)
- Surgery (DBS or deep brain stimulation)
- Radiosurgery (Gamma Knife)
- Gait and balance training
- Rehabilitation/physical therapy
Movement Disorders550 17th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
Map & Directions
Need a second opinion?
Call 206-320-3551 to make an appointment now.
For Patients and Families
Ongoing classes and programs for patients with movement disorders, their caregivers or family members.
What to expect during your hospital stay
Take a personalized interactive tour, click here.