Ballard (Northwest Seattle)
A new state-of-the-art Emergency Room at the Tallman Building at Swedish/Ballard serves north Seattle communities with fast, friendly service. Our experienced teams quickly and expertly respond to all types of serious injuries and illnesses.
We're committed to making your emergency room experience as comfortable and convenient as possible and we make sure that our patients have the necessary information to take home for follow-up care.
The Swedish/Ballard ER includes:
- 18 private rooms
- Separate entrances for walk-in patients and ambulances
- New systems and procedures for bringing emergency care to the patient
- Electronic medical records accessed system-wide
- On-site radiology suite and TeleHealth services
- All diagnostic services available 24/7
- On-site lab
- Discharge instructions in large print and in Spanish
- TTY for hearing impaired
Ballard Emergency Room5350 Tallman Ave. N.W.
Seattle, WA 98107
Map & Directions
Related Service: Urgent Care Clinics
Learn more about Urgent Care clinics