Your First Clinic Visit
What to Expert at Your First Clinic Visit
- Be prepared to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment IF you have completed all paperwork. If you have not, plan on arriving 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Bring all completed forms with you. Be sure they are complete and signed where appropriate.
- Bring your insurance card and a picture ID.
- Any patients arriving late may have to reschedule as the office runs on time and we do not want to inconvenience our other patients.
- If you have pertinent records from another physician’s office, please bring those with you. You may also have them faxed to our medical record department at 206-386-2452. Ask your referring physician to note you have an upcoming appointment.
Colorectal Surgeons Specialize in Care for Colon and Rectal ProblemsFind a Physician
What to Expect
Prepare for your initial consultation and surgeryYour first clinic visit, what to expect before, during and after surgery
Watch Colorectal Cancer Awareness Video
Many colorectal cancers are preventable through early detection and lifestyle changes.Watch Video