Swedish/Edmonds’ licensed and registered respiratory therapists are caring, customer-oriented and highly skilled professionals who provide diagnostic services and inpatient care to patients ages 7 and older:
- Pulmonary Function: spirometry, diffusion capacity, lung volumes, and airway resistance (plethysmography)
- Methacholine challenge (bronchial provocation) to evaluate for reactive airway disease
- Nuclear cardiac stress testing
- Cardiopulmonary stress testing (VO2 max)
- Home nocturnal oximetry
- Rest/exercise oximetry
- Pentamidine treatment
- Arterial blood gas testing
Appointments & Referrals
All tests must be ordered by a licensed provider. We will gladly answer your questions. You may call us at 425-640-4330.
Edmonds Campus21601 76th Ave. W.
Edmonds, WA 98026