Edmonds Campus Awards
Congratulations to Swedish/Edmonds for the following achievements.
· Recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Target: Stroke Honor Roll for improving stroke care and the Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Silver and Bronze Achievement Awards.
· For the second consecutive year, Swedish/Edmonds is the recipient of the Distinguished Hospitals for Clinical Excellence™ Award from HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company. Only five percent of hospitals in the country win this award and Edmonds has now won it twice.
· Recipient of the 2011 Distinguished Hospitals for Clinical Excellence™ Award from HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company
· Five-star rated for the treatment of stroke, pneumonia and overall gastrointestinal services from HealthGrades
· Five-star rated for the treatment of stroke, pneumonia and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) from HealthGrades
· Swedish/Edmonds Sleep Center receives the highest possible score (99th percentile) for patient satisfaction from Press Ganey, an independent consulting firm
· First hospital in Washington state to receive the American Heart Association’s Coronary Artery Disease Gold Performance Achievement Award
HealthGrades® is a national, independent health-care ratings organization providing ratings and profiles of hospitals, nursing homes and physicians to consumers, corporations, health plans and hospitals. It bases its decision to award clinical excellence and five-star ratings on an independent analysis of millions of patient records from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Risk-adjusted mortality and complication rates are evaluated for medical procedures and diagnoses. Hospitals receiving the Distinguished Hospitals for Clinical Excellence™ Award are among the top 5 percent of hospitals in the nation according to HealthGrades. Hospitals with outcomes that are above average to a statistically significant degree receive a five-star rating.
Contact InformationEdmonds Campus 21601 76th Ave. W.
Edmonds, WA 98026