Ballard Campus Redevelopment
Swedish Cancer Institute
Radiation Treatment Center at Ballard
The Swedish Cancer Institute had one goal in mind when building this new center: Provide cancer patients access to the most advanced radiation therapy technology in a supportive and caring environment that is close to home and work.
The center opened in January 2011 at the Swedish/Ballard Campus and features:
- TomoTherapy® Hi-art® radiation treatment system — a first for the Seattle metropolitan area
- Convenient patient parking
- Access to other nearby health-care services at Swedish/Ballard
This new five-story complex, located at 5350 Tallman Ave. N.W., opened in November 2010 and houses the following:
- A state-of-the-art Emergency Room with 18 private rooms
- Medical Imaging Center
- Swedish Ballard Primary Care
- Swedish OB/GYN Specialists and Swedish Midwifery & Women’s Health
- Orthopedic Specialists of Seattle
Swedish shares ownership with Frauenshuh Healthcare Real Estate. Interested in leasing space? For leasing and ownership information, contact Tom Immen or Jolene Ludvigsen at 206-623-0294 or visit www.tallmanmob.com.
Contact InformationBallard Campus 5300 Tallman Ave. N.W.
Seattle, WA 98107-3932