To read this article, click here.
Older Moms at Greater Risk of Gestational Diabetes
Ann Fittante, R.D., a nutrition educator and exercise physiologist with the Joslin Center for Diabetes at Swedish Medical Center, was recently interviewed for a MSNBC.com article titled "Pregnant and diabetic: Obesity, older moms spark a rise in gestational diabetes." The article, by MSNBC.com Health Editor Jane Weaver, was posted Oct. 30.
This post was published in
Recent posts from this blog:
- Swedish Response to Release of CMS Pricing Data
- Response to Security Incident at Swedish/First Hill on April 13, 2013
- Swedish Chief Executive Kevin Brown to Take Top Post at Piedmont Health in Atlanta; Marcel Loh Named Interim Leader, National Search Begins
- New Cancer Center to Open April 1 at Swedish/Edmonds; Outpatient Facility to Provide Medical Oncology, Infusion Services Close to Home
- Moving into 2013 on solid financial footing